Skip to main content

Law Enforcement

Like most Park and Recreation Districts, we occasionally have individuals in our parks who vandalize or cause disturbances.  If you observe something that you think needs reporting immediately, please contact the Sacramento County Sheriff directly.  They will ask questions that only you will have the answer to such as descriptions and locations that we do not have at the office.  Sacramento County Sheriff phone numbers:

  • Non-Emergency - 916 874-5115
  • Emergency Dispatch - 916 874-5111

Arcade Creek Recreation and Park District has a contract with the Fulton El-Camino Recreation and Park District - Park Police.  They are dispatched by the Sacramento County Sheriff's Office, please call the numbers above
In addition, if you observe something at Oakdale Park, please call the Twin Rivers Police Department at  916 566-2777.

Park District staff do not have enforcement or citation capabilities under the law, please contact the office after you have contacted Law Enforcement.  Thank you.