Creating People, Parks and Programs

Law Enforcement

Like most Park and Recreation Districts, we occasionally have indivduals in our parks who vandalize or cause disturbances.  If you observe something that you think needs reporting immediately, we encourage you to contact the Sacramento County Sheriff directly.  They will ask questions that only you will have the answer to such as descriptions and locations that we will not at the office.  If it is not an emergency, please call our office at 482-8377.

Sacramento County Sheriff

        Emergency - 911

        Dispatch      - 874-5111

We have a contract with the Fulton El-Camino Park and Recreation District Police.  They will be dispatched by the Sacramento County Sheriff.

In addition, if you observe something at Oakdale Park, please call the Twin Rivers Police Department at